Workplace Health & Safety Advisor - Contract
- Doncaster, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2262506
- 5 month contract
- Doncaster Location
- Vanessa Jordanovska | 9095 2226
Seeking a Workplace Health and Safety Advisor to join a Local Government body.
Your new company
This Local Government body is seeking a Workplace Health & Safety Advisor to join their team in Doncaster. During this 5-month contract, you will be involved in the continual development and implementation of their Workplace Health & Safety Management System.
Your new role
As a Workplace Health and Safety Advisor, you will be involved in reviewing, developing and implementing a range of policies and procedures. You will be highly responsible for providing advice, education and support to stakeholders whilst ensuring compliance with workplace health and safety requirements. You'll be involved in assisting employees' return to work.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, demonstrated experience across workplace health and safety is required. We are looking for an expert with:
- Ability to provide specialist advice, training and support to stakeholders regarding Safe Work methods to manage issues and develop risk prevention strategies
- Demonstrated experience in educating employees on workplace health and safety issues
- Strong skills in assisting with investigations whilst maintaining and updating records
- Strong experience to administer workers compensation claims, including return to work programs
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and the ability to continuously develop and implement a Workplace Health and Safety Management system.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Vanessa Jordanovska at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call 03 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.