Workers Compensation Specialist - Contract
- North Shore, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2326468
- 4 Month Fixed Term Contract
- $110,000 - $120,000 + super
- North West Sydney
Leading retail company are seeking an experienced Workers Compensation Specialist
Your new company
Leading National retail company where you will be based at their state of the art head office based in North West Sydney.
Your new role
- This role is accountable for providing our people with the best care and recovery options in the event of an injury whilst reducing the human and financial cost of injuries.
- This role requires a project management approach, involving the effective leadership and facilitation of claims management ensuring accurate preparation and implementation of all relevant tasks are carried out in accordance with both Company and external requirements, legislation and regulations.
- You will conduct workers compensation audits
- You will communicate relevant legislation updates
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience managing workers compensation claims
- Solid understanding of the Self Insurance license requirements across each state
- Strong decision making and influencing skills
- You will have extensive experience gathering and analysing data
- Outstanding communication and decision-making skills
What you'll get in return
You will start the new year with the security of a 4-month contract and be eligible to the benefits of a permanent contract. You will have access to fantastic on-site facilities and discounts. An attractive salary of $110-120k pro rata is on offer for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson on +61 (0)2 8226 9829.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508