Workers Compensation Advisor - Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2531564
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Great team dynamic
Local Government department seeking an accomplished Workers Compensation Case Manager - Self insurance.
Your new company
You will be working for one of the councils in the Western Sydney area.
Your new role
You will be assisting with the workers compensation claims and case management including but not limited to:
- Provide timely case management advice to all internal and external stakeholders on legislation and departmental policies and procedures.
- Developing return to work strategies, preparing, implementing and monitoring return to work plans and procedures to facilitate an early and safe return to work and ensure compliance with both workers compensation and injury management legislation and departmental policies and procedures to improve work health and safety performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure effective claims and injury management.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience with Workers Compensation case management
- You will have experience ideally within a self insurer
- You are immediately available for a short term contract
What you'll get in return
- You will be working on a temporary basis for at least 2 months with the opportunity for extension.
- A competitive hourly rate
- Be a part of a tight knit and supportive team, with flexible working arrangements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508