Work Health & Safety Advisor - Contract
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2405370
- Drive OHS related projects in Federal Government body
- 6 month contract | $55.00 - $65.00 + Super p/h | Ability to WFH
- Vanessa Jordanovska | 03 9095 2226
Work Health & Safety Advisor - Federal Government. Drive safety performance across OHS projects.
Your new company
Hays is partnering with a Federal Government body who is seeking a Work Health & Safety Advisor for a 6-month period. This position is based in the Melbourne CBD with the ability to work from home. You will be involved in developing, promoting and driving safety performance.
Your new role
As a Work Health & Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for providing specialist strategic advice on workplace health, safety and wellbeing. You will be required to build engagement with a range of internal and external stakeholders through leadership and consultation whilst managing various health and safety related projects. In addition, you will be involved in analysing data, preparing reports whilst providing recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, demonstrated safety experience in the Public sector more specifically, Federal Government is preferred. To be eligible for this temporary position, you must be an Australian citizen. We are looking for an immediately available candidate with:
- Knowledge and practical application of work health and safety legislation, standards and national guidance materials.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to prepare a range of reports and documents.
- Ability to provide specialist strategic advice surrounding work health and safety.
- Vocational or tertiary education in OHS is essential
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive hourly rate between $55.00 - $65.00 + Super. In addition, you will be welcomed by a supportive and collaborative team environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com. For more information please call (03) 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508