- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2389112
- Growing Manufacturer
- Attractive Salary of up to $100k + super
- Western Sydney Locations
Leading Australian FMCG Manufacturer - $100k + super - Western Sydney
Your new company
A leading Australian FMCG manufacturer, who produce a number of iconic products for major retailers, are currently looking for 2 WHS Advisors across two of their Western Sydney sites. With a passion for their brand clearly demonstrated across the business, there is an excellent opportunity to join this manufacturer on an immediate basis.
Your new role
Reporting to Manufacturing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing best practice and continually improving Health, Safety and Environmental systems across the site to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHSE in line with industry regulations. You will also be identifying high risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be familiar with creating dashboards and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have extensive experience in a similar safety role within a manufacturing environment preferably within chemicals.
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety and Environmental Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards.
- Strong skills in hazard identification, risk management and incident investigation.
- Proven experience in risk assessments, safety audits, safety investigations.
- Previous experience working with high amounts of documentation with excellent reporting skills.
Essential: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents Only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation. This manufacturer is producing year on year growth and provides excellent job security.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508