WHS Training Advisor - 12 mth Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2290381
- $480-$560 p/d
- Sydney CBD
- 12 month contract
Leading Energy company are seeking an experienced WHS Training Advisor
Your new company
Based in Sydney CBD you will be working for a leading Energy company.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for supporting with the development of the operational training curriculum
- You will fully integrate health and safety systems, principles and foundations into learning interventions
- Continuously promote a safety culture across the organisation
- Deliver training on Health & Safety content within areas of expertise (e.g. Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment/Management, Health & Safety Foundations etc.)
- Conduct regular review of compliance safety training requirements and records and follow up with individuals and leaders to ensure compliance is maintained
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience delivering WHS training both out in the field and in a class room setting
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, with a demonstrated ability to discuss a wide range of issues to engage people across all levels of the organisation, including senior management.
- Strong knowledge of the WHS legislation and Safety experience in a high risk environment
What you'll get in return
Working in the heart of Sydney CBD in a modern office environment with excellent transport links. An attractive date rate is on offer the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson on (0)2 8226 9829.