WHS Manager - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2354068
- Opportunity to input brand new safety polices
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary and perks
Your new company
WHS Manager required for an international professional services company based in the CBD. In this manager role, you will be overseeing a small WHS team and reporting to National Director of WHS. This role is brand new so there is a level of freedom to make it your own and put your own processes in place.
Your new role
Developing, implementing and managing best practice and continually improving the systems in place to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHS across the business. You will be providing direction to your team on identifying risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be strategic in your manner while being hands on and have experience navigating a large complex organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have three key strengths; Strategy and the ability to give direction, you will be operational and hands on - relating to a blue-collar workforce, and you will have experience in a WHS systems role
- You will have experience in a similar safety role working in a blue-collar industry
- You will have demonstrated experience working within a complex organisation and understand the hierarchy of the organisations' structure
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety
- Thorough practical knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation and Regulations
- Experience managing, motivating and directing a team
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an attractive annual salary and the opportunity to take this position and make it your own.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your notice period, salary requirements and availability in the coming weeks.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508