WHS Coordinator - with some Quality experience - Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2484130
- Salary sacrificing - increase your take-home package
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with potential to go permanent
- Time Off in Lieu available
WHS and Quality Coordinator required with some RTW and Workers Compensation experience to start immediately
Your new company
You will be working for a a local community organisation, who specialise in assisting those with disabilities, childcare, and community development. You will be best in Western Sydney.
Your new role
You will be working across both Safety and Quality, as well as Return to Work, Workers Compensation and Injury Management in this diverse and exciting position.
Your major responsibilities will be:
- Working with best practise compliance with ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 9001 and NDIS frameworks.
- Researching trends, offering solutions and making changes to the WHS policy and procedures ensuring compliance with NSW legislations.
- Working on specific projects including regular audits, both internally and externally.
- Reviewing and updating the Quality and Safety Management Systems.
- Responsible for the timely RTW of injured workers including, liaising with treating doctors, allied health professionals, injured workers, their managers and other stakeholders.
- Workers compensation research and analysis, working on strategy to reduce premiums and prevent injuries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications in Quality and Safety such as Cert IV WHS, Cert IV Auditing, internal auditor qualification or higher
- SIRA RTW Accreditation - Essential
- NDIS Accreditation or experience
- You will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior managers, injured workers and treating doctors.
- You will have a NSW drivers license and the ability to drive to sites across Sydney.
- You will have a current and valid Police Check.
What you'll get in return
- Salary sacrificing, increasing the overall package you take home.
- Eligible for Time off in Lieu, where you are able to work overtime and accumulate additional paid time off.
- You will receive a minimum 12 Month Fixed Term contract with the potential for a permanent role at the end of the assignment.
- A very supportive, friendly and engaging workforce and close knit team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster now on 02 8226 9690.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508