- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2452277
- Western Sydney Location
- Growing Business
- Challenging and Rewarding Position
Building Products Industry - $70-80k + super - Western Sydney
Your new company
You will be working for an Australian building products company in Western Sydney. This is a quickly growing building material manufacturer in Australia who are currently looking to expand their WHS team.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of WHS documentation such as policies and procedures.
- Investigating and Analysing WHS data to monitor accident and incident trends and provide reports as necessary and recommend remedial action.
- Providing services covering specific areas of WHS such as accidents and injuries investigations, preventative measures, facility inspections.
- Development, and monitoring of subsequent action plans to address identified deficiencies in the WHS Audits.
- Organising training sessions for management, supervisors and workers on health and safety practices and legislation and maintaining a record of this.
- Developing the annual Health, Safety and Wellness Strategy and organisational wide safety alerts and initiatives.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding of new starters appropriately covers all aspects of WHS including roles and responsibilities of individual team members.
- Maintaining a professional and consultative relationship with HSR representative and WHS Committee members to coordinate WHS activities and monitor WHS related matters.
- Managing the entire workers compensation process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in a similar safety role within logistics or warehousing
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety
- Experience in resolution in WHS and workers compensation
- Passion for coaching and mentoring others
- A current first aid certificate
Essential: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents Only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation within an inclusive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508