WHS Advisor - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2559543
- 6 Month flexible assignment
- Competitive Hourly rate
- Flexible working arrangements
WHS Advisor | Immediate Start | Up to $60 per hour + super | Strong HR team
Your new company
You will be a part of an interesting government department who is heavily involved with emergency efforts and disaster assistance from prevention right through to recovery.
Your new role
- Developing WHS framework and policies
- Managing workers compensation claims
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Develop WHS training material
- Ability to implement WHS audit recommendations.
- Supporting staff in achieving WHS compliance in respect to the WHS legislative obligations and providing WHS coaching and advice to senior management and line supervisors, staff and contractors;
- Providing WHS advice in relation to improvement, design and changes to facilities and operational practices
- You will have tertiary WHS qualifications or relevant other studies.
- You will have a wealth of experience in a WHS position and have the ability to work alone and report on your findings.
- Experience developing WHS training, framework, policies and procures
What you'll get in return
- You will be working as part of an ambitious and forward thinking HR team
- Be working in a 6 month assignment, working from home with some access to the office in the CBD when possible
- Competitive hourly rate of up to $60 per hour + super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Brewster now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508