WHS Advisor - 2 yr Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2512018
- 2 year temporary assignment
- Southern Sydney location | escape the CBD
- Competitive hourly rate
WHS Advisor required in Southern Sydney | 2 year contract with opportunities to go permanent | Major Projects
Your new company
You will be working for an innovative government department with exciting projects all year round.
Your new role
You will be:
- Supporting staff in achieving WHS compliance in respect to the WHS legislative obligations and providing WHS coaching and advice to senior management and line supervisors, staff and contractors;
- Supporting the Occupational Hygiene Program by conducting exposure assessment monitoring.
- Providing WHS assurance to the business by assisting leaders to develop and implement risk-based work instructions for specific tasks
- Providing WHS advice in relation to improvement, design and changes to facilities and operational practices
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have at least a Cert IV WHS, degree qualified candidates preferred.
- You will have at least 3 years experience across Safety
- The ideal candidate will have an electrical or construction background, however this is not essential.
- Must be an Australian Citizen.
What you'll get in return
- 2 Year temporary assignment
- Opportunities for permanent progression
- Training and development opportunities
- Join a friendly, well respected and established team
- Work on exciting upcoming projects across Sydney and Australia
- Some flexible working arrangements once settled in
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Emily Brewster on Emily.Brewster@hays.com.au now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508