WHS Advisor - Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2311108
- $85,000 + super
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible working hours
WHS Advisor required for an organisation who operate within the aviation space
Your new company
A well-known National organisation who operate in the aviation sector. Based in Western Sydney you will be operation as part of a team who collaborate to ensure a safe workplace for all employees and contractors.
Your new role
Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the organisations WHSMS. You will be responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations and developing measures to assure personnel safety. Supply Induction training to employees and contractors. Conducts regular safety inspection audits and recommends specific accident prevention control measures including those related to safety training. Assesses the effectiveness of personal protective equipment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of a Cert IV in WHS
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Demonstrated experience and success in a similar operational WHS position
- Experience in job safety analysis, risks and hazard management
- Comprehensive knowledge of accident investigation techniques
- Knowledge and experience of Injury Management & RTW procedures
- You will have a 'hands on approach', be engaging and be able to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to obtain a role with a well-known National organisation. You will be working in a fast-paced outcome focused environment. You will get great scope to work across varied different business units, which will allow you to gain experience across different risk profiles. The role will pay an attractive salary of $85,000 + super and you will also be rewarded with 5 weeks annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson now on 0282269829. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508