- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2385688
- Leading Australian Food Manufacturer
- Western Sydney
- Up to $120k + super + bonus
Leading Australian Food Manufacturer - $120k + super + 10% bonus - Western Sydney
Your new company
A leading Australian food manufacturer, who produce a number of iconic products across the Australian market are currently looking for a WHS Advisor. With a passion for their brand clearly demonstrated across the business, there is an excellent opportunity to join this manufacturer on an immediate basis, located in Western Sydney.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing best practice and continually improving the systems in place to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHS in line with industry regulations. You will also be identifying high risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be familiar with creating dashboards and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have extensive experience in a similar safety role within a manufacturing environment.
- You will have demonstrated experience influencing and providing advice to senior managers and colleagues.
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety is desirable.
- Proven experience in risk assessments, safety audits, safety investigations.
- Solid understanding of safety related legislation and regulations.
- Previous experience using internal systems to track and record safety data.
- Thorough practical knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Experience managing, motivating and directing a team.
Essential: Australian/New Zealand Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents Only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation. This manufacturer is producing year on year growth and provides excellent job security.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508