Strategic Well-being and Safety Manager
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2824623
Looking for a dedicated Strategic and Well-being Manager to lead change and drive culture
Your new company
This government organisation is value orientated and always delivers the best service to their customers and community, constantly evolving and innovating their staff.
Your new role
- Leading the organisation and senior leadership to develop and implement new Well-being and Safety polices, procedures and incentives.
- Driving Strategic Well-being, Safety and Culture Change
- Conduct risk assessments and implement the appropriate injury prevention approaches
- Lead a team of 5 direct reports
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary Qualifications that relate to Health, Safety and Well-being
- Experience handling direct reports and managing a team
- Proven experience in change management
- Positive and Approachable attitude
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Comprehensive leave entitlements
- Reward and recognition programs
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.