SHE Business Partner
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2488058
- Permanent role
- Auburn Location with occasional travel
- Competitive salary and car allowance
SHE Business partner role with Regular travel to visit the branches across NSW.
Your new company
You will be working within a large well known blue collar brand, in an established business in multiple countries.
Your new role
- You will be implementing a number of safety initiatives across the business. This will include;
- Improving safety policies and procedures in line with industry regulations and driving the Health and Safety strategy and support field staff and key stakeholders.
- Reviewing the HSE Management Systems
- Providing support on incident reporting, investigations and upskilling line managers and frontline staff on the processes.
- Implementing the HSE Risk documents, control measures, processes and developing site specific Risk Assessments in line with Risk legislation
- Provide HSE training and support to varying levels across the business in the areas you determine to be required.
- Assist with workers compensation strategy and carrying out a small amount of workers compensation related duties when line managers unable to attend.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- You will have a tertiary qualification of at least a Cert IV WHS (or similar)
- The desire to grow and progress within the role.
What you'll get in return
- A Permanent full time role, with some flexibility on working arrangements
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Opportunity to progress and grow in the role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Higgins now on 02 8226 9663.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508