Senior Safety & Wellbeing Advisor - Contract
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2553456
- Develop and lead OHS projects across diverse risk portfolios
- Drive operational & strategic OHS initiatives with Local Government
- 12 Month Contract | Working from Home + Melbourne CBD
Make a Difference with this Local Government Body - drive OHS & Wellbeing!
Your new company
This Local Government body is seeking a Senior Safety & Wellbeing Advisor to join their team for a 12- month contract. Throughout this placement you will have the ability to work from home and when lockdown restrictions alleviate, will have the opportunity to work in the Melbourne CBD region. You will be contributing to the ongoing delivery of their safety and wellbeing strategy.
Your new role
As a Senior Safety & Wellbeing Advisor, you will be involved in providing senior level strategic and operational advice on the organisation's Safety Management System. You will also be involved in developing strategies and contributing to the ongoing improvement of various safety requirements. From an operational perspective, you will be involved in coaching and delivering training surrounding safety obligations.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, you must have demonstrated experience in providing high level OHS strategic and operational advice. We are looking for a proactive individual with:
- Experience in reviewing and updating Safety Management System policies and procedures
- Proven experience in developing, leading, and implementing OHS projects with a strategic focus
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant qualifications in OHS and Valid Victorian Driver's License
What you'll get in return
You will have the ability to join a welcoming and supportive team whilst receiving a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com. For more information please call 03 9095 2226.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508