Safety & Sustainability Coordinator
- North Shore, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2556304
- Global Chemical Company
- Fast Paced Dynamic Role
- North Sydney / Work From Home
$70k + 11% super | North Sydney location/Work From Home
Your new company
A Global chemical company are currently looking for a Safety & Sustainability Coordinator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Your new role
The Safety & Sustainability Coordinator provides both hands-on practical and administrative support to all sites across Australia and New Zealand. This role will facilitate cultural and behavioural progression in the space of Work Health and Safety, Environmental, Social governance, and Quality, including:
- Designing, preparing and implementing sustainability plans and programs
- Provide support and facilitate continuous improvement
- Achieve environmental and sustainability conformance to company policy/ standards and to
- statutory requirements, including EPL, EMP, AEMRs, Annual Returns, etc.
- Develop, prepare, and review data, documents, information and records for sustainability programs and projects improvements
- Conduct ISO 45001, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 Integrated Management Systems audits and improvement initiatives
- Facilitate end-to-end risk management at all Plants and Quarries
- Prepare, implement, and monitor site plans and programs to achieve sustainability objectives
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Continuous Improvement, Safety, Chemical or Engineering.
- Formal training and qualifications in workplace training and assessment.
- 1-2 years' work experience in an operational / manufacturing or similar environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong system and process improvement skills.
- Experience with the Standards ISO14001, ISO 45001, and ISO9001.
Essential: Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in a leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508