Safety & Sustainability Advisor - Part time
- Mt Druitt, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2527614
- International Manufacturing Company
- Part-Time Permanent Position
- Work For A Household Name
Part-time 24 hours per week | $120k + super pro-rata | Mt Druitt
Your new company
An Australian Manufacturing company are currently looking for a Safety & Sustainability Advisor to join their team on a part-time permanent basis.
Your new role
Working closely with the Production and Operations teams this dual focused role will ensure safety best practices and improving sustainability manufacturing efficiencies at the Mt Druitt operations. You will be responsible for leading and implementing projects across Safety & Environment and Quality Assurance.
Accountabilities across Safety will include S&S reporting; managing risk records and writing procedures; managing training and induction packs; leading site audits; conducting incident investigations, site inspections and risk assessments.
Additionally, you will assist in managing Quality processes and documentation; maintaining compliances; supporting testing and QC; supporting product quality & minimise non-conformance; and participating in quality-based CI initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Diploma/Degree in Continuous Improvement, Safety, Chemical or Engineering.
- Formal training and qualifications in workplace training and assessment.
- At least 3+ years advisory work experience in an operational / manufacturing environment. Proven experience in management system implementation, root cause analysis, training and management reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong system and process improvement skills.
- Strong influencing skills to build relationships with all employees, supervisors and managers.
Essential: Australian Citizens/Permanent Residents only
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in a leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508