- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2412450
- Western Sydney Location
- Permanent Position
- Work For A Household Name
A well-known, household name is looking for a Safety Lead to join their team.
Your new company
A market leader within FMCG is currently recruiting for two Safety Leads for their business- one based in Western Sydney and one based in South-West Sydney.
Your new role
As the Safety Lead you will use your skills and experience to maintain the Safety Management System in line with current legislation. The successful applicant will be required to maintain and continue to improve the workplace safety culture, identify and effectively manage workplace hazards and risks while ensuring the safety and well-being of all employees, contractors and visitors.
Your role will include:
- Develop and implement WHS guidelines and policies
- Develop and coordinate relevant WH&S training
- Accident/ Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Review and continued development of risk assessments
- Provide regular WHS Statistical reports and data
- Manage Workers Compensation claims and Return to Work Plans
- Ensure records are maintained and compliant in line with WHS legislation
- Continual development/monitoring/improvements of WHS systems
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a passionate, resilient and target driven safety professional, with the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Full working rights in Australia- please only apply if you have this
- Qualifications in WHS and extensive experience as a WHS Advisor
- Training experience (Certificate IV Training & Assessment preferred)
- Exposure to blue collar industries would be high advantageous
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation
- Experience in delivering training sessions and toolbox talks
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills working with a variety of different backgrounds
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to work for a household name locally based in Western Sydney. You will be part of a passionate and involved safety team and be rewarded with discounts on goods and an incentive bonus. This is a permanent opportunity to start ASAP for the right person and salary will be $100,000 - $120,000 + Super.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Victoria Hassard, or call us now 0288601660.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508