Safety Data Analyst - Contract
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2389012
- Be part of a strong government agency
- 6 Month Contract
- Competitive rate
Safety Data Analyst required as part of the WHS team for well respected government entity
Your new company
A growing and stable government entity based in Sydney, you will have support in a friendly and supportive team.
Your new role
Your new role will be vital in influencing and driving change in the reporting of WHS, and will require:
- Obtaining data to reliably measure safety performance, providing credible indicators of safety and compliance.
- Liaising with project officers in relation to data quality and feedback of information and trends identified within Safety.
- Monitoring safety and performance issues through the collection, analysis, cleansing and coding of data sources, internal evaluations, audit results and investigation outcomes.
- Validating as well as measuring the quality of safety data being reported.
- Working to streamline and automate processes on various identified tech platforms
- Giving timely feedback, support and training to staff - improving future reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have at least a Cert IV WHS or experience in WHS reporting methodologies including safety reports, audits, incidents and more.
Extensive experience in data coding, analysis and ability to provide written commentary detailing identified trends.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Be part of a great WHS team, that is strong and growing in an unstable environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Emily at Emily.Brewster@hays.com.au outlining your recent relevant experience and your expected hourly rate.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508