Safety Advisor - Contract
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2469006
- 6 Month Contract
- Option for Extension
- Please Call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650
6 Month Contract Based in Canberra's South with an option for extension. Low rates on daily parking!
Your new company
You'll be part of an innovative personnel team, advising WHS to government related teams nationwide. This company hold the health of Australia's infrastructure, and environment in high regards.
Your new role
- Actively participate in the WHS section, promoting innovation and best practice
- Provide support to internal and external WHS Audits
- Facilitate, support and oversee processes to ensure effective consultation is applied to ensure legislative compliance
- Review and assist in the management of incidents
- Provide advice and support to assist the WHS Committee
- Provide advice, support and participate in WHS projects
- Manage WHS information using the records management system
- To assist and provide guidance and support to management for all risk management activities
What you'll need to succeed
- Certificate IV or equivalent qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in a WHS role, with proven success and results in improving safety culture and performance
- Previous experience in a WHS advisory role
What you'll get in return
You'll receive a great opportunity to spread your responsibilities across both office and site based activities, and create a safe positive working environment that is meritorious in nature.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650.
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508