Safety / Emergency Coordinator
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2408817
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Open to a Section 26 Transfer
- Please call Michelle Liv on 02 6112 7650
A full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and superannuation with great employee benefits
Your new company
This organisation is located in Canberra's Central. A leading organisation that is committed to identifying and implementing innovative ways to support to the constitutional, statutory, ceremonial and public duties. Providing direct support through the provision of human resource management, WHS advisory, information & communication technology management, property, project management and security.
Your new role
- Review and improve the safety/ emergency management framework
- Ensure all processes, documentation, training and exercises meet legislative requirements.
- Provide advice to all managers and stakeholders on incident and emergency management
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Prepare reports on emergency management and safety
- Develop and implement emergency management training programs across the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong legislation interpretation
- Work experience in an emergency response is preferred
- Experience in developing safety and emergency management plans
What you'll get in return
You will be working for an organisation that offers their employee's rewards , flexible working arrangements and promote a healthy lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Liv on the details below:
T: +61 (2) 6112 7650
F: +61 (2) 6257 6377
If this job isn't quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508