- Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2825532
Recruitment company | Western Sydney/Work from Home | $90k + super (neg)
Your new company
Hays Recruitment are currently looking for a RTW Coordinator to join our team on a permanent basis. The role offers lots of flexibility working from home. However, there is the expectation to meet with doctors and rehab providers who are based in Western Sydney.
Your new role
To ensure the effective and compliant management and sustainable return to work of individuals who have sustained a work-related injury across NSW and the ACT. To support the National Workers Compensation Manager-Australia in national RTW initiatives projects and programs.
- Provide rehab and return to work support for all work-related and non-work-related injuries.
- The first point of contact for injured employees and managers immediately following injury.
- Attending initial doctor's consultations with injured workers at local clinic.
- Coordinating communication with any additional rehabilitation providers, the insurer and team.
- The development and maintenance of return-to-work plans.
- Develop understanding amongst managers of legislative obligations and the benefits of rehabilitating injured/ill employees.
- Assist and coach management build a positive rehabilitation and return to work environment that facilitates positive return to work outcomes.
- Coordinate the completion of all necessary paperwork to assist in prompt claim lodgement and early intervention.
- Maintain records in accordance with legislative requirements within the Injury Management system.
- Prepare monthly reports for key stakeholders on current injuries and illnesses.
- Identifying areas for opportunity that would reduce the risk of injury and potential claims.
- Work in conjunction with the safety team to assist with incident investigation and reporting when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar Injury Management, RTW, Workers Comp or WHS role
- Sound knowledge of injury management and workers' compensation legislation
- Proven performance in improving return to work outcomes and reducing the impact of claims costs
- Hold a current driving licence
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience to Sandra Higgins at email@example.com