Rehabilitation Coordinator - Contract
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2531591
- Structured Training Program
- Ongoing Contract
- Federal Government
Join Federal Government department as Rehabilitation Coordinator - structured training and development
Your new company
A Federal Government organisation located in Brisbane CBD. This client recognises that no two people are the same, which is why their rehabilitation plans are tailored to suit the individual. Rehabilitation provided by the client is broader than just access to primary and allied health services, as it incorporates medical management, psycho-social and vocational rehabilitation.
Your new role
Engage in a structured training program and become an accredited rehabilitation delegate.
- Monitor and manage a high volume caseload as well as provide support to other staff. Time management and case management skills will be a necessity.
- Identify high risk/complex clients and implement strategies to ensure client safety, which may include referral to appropriate management areas within the Department or establishing case conferences with internal mental health professionals and team management.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to progress cases, provide supporting information or access additional services in the Department.
What you'll need to succeed
- This role requires you to be an Australian Citizen as it is with a Federal Government Department.
- Previous experience in a similar role; Rehabilitation, Return to Work, Injury Management, Claims or Work-cover type environments will be heavily regarded.
- Experience with legislation interpretation is useful.
- Previous case management experience.
- Be available to start full time in August
What you'll get in return
- An ongoing contract as an accredited Rehabilitation Delegate.
- Attractive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508