Recover at Work Coordinator - Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2316682
- Local Government
- Immediate Start
- 3 Month Contract
3 month contract with a Local Government organisation. Various locations across Sydney!
Your new company
Reporting in to the RTW Manager you will be working for a Local Government organisation.
Your new role
Developing return to work strategies, preparing, implementing and monitoring return to work plans and procedures to facilitate an early and safe return to work and ensure compliance with both workers compensation and injury management legislation and departmental policies and procedures to improve work health and safety performance. To process workers compensation and recover at work documentation .
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of worker's rehabilitation and subsequent return to the work place
- Ability to implement and oversee return to work programs
- High level of interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills with proven experience in resolving issues with claimants.
- Formal qualification in RTW
What you'll get in return
This is 3-month contract role which will tide you over until the new year. You will be offered the opportunity to work from one of 3 locations and an attractive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jessica Collinson now on 0282269829. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508