QSE Manager | Civil Construction
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2325794
- QSE Manager | Large Civil Construction Company
- Permanent Job | Northern Melbourne | Competitive Salary + Vehicle
- Laura Solakidis | (03) 9095 2289
Develop QSE practices for numerous large scale projects for established civil construction firm
Your new company
A well-established and large civil construction company is seeking a permanent Quality, Safety & Environment Manager to join their organisation. You will be involved in building engagement across numerous projects whilst ensuring Quality, Safety & Environment standards are being adhered to.
Your new role
As a QSE Manager, you will be responsible for the management of numerous sites across Victoria surrounding Quality, Safety & Environment standards. You will be primarily involved in improving and establishing systems surrounding Safety, Quality and Environment. In addition, you will be actively leading audits across numerous sites. As a QSE Manager, you will have a large focus on building engagement across sites to ensure that QSE is the primal focus.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, demonstrated safety experience within civil construction is preferred. We are looking for a pragmatic and driven individual with:
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Safety, Quality and Environment standards within civil construction settings
- Demonstrated experience in conducting internal safety audits and incident investigations across numerous sites
- Extensive experience across civil construction including road projects
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and ability to lead from the front
- Vocational or tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety and Valid Victorian Driver's License
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and ability to work on numerous large civil construction projects across Victoria.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Laura Solakidis at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (03) 9095 2289.
If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508