- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2498914
- International Manufacturing Company
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
Manufacturing Company | Western Sydney | $120-140k + super
Your new company
A multinational Manufacturing company in Western Sydney is looking for a QESH on a permanent basis. Your role will be to assist the National QESH Manager and will report directly to them.
Your new role
This role leads regional development and implementation of a quality assurance and safety strategy. It drives regional activity to gather, analyse and interpret data to advise on improvement to key / critical regional business processes.
- Implement and maintain regional compliance programme, ensuring Quality and HSE systems and procedures are in accordance with global framework and regulation.
- Implement systems and practices needed to monitor and assure compliance with Global IMS policies, group and customer requirements.
- Advise regional leadership team on global QHSE framework, steps needed to improve regional Quality and HSE performance and on any QHSE compliance issues.
- Conduct regional, operational, health, safety and environmental audits.
- Lead quality or HSE incident or non-conformance investigations and customer complaints.
- Monitors supplier CAPA and improvement actions.
- Carry out projects to drive continuous improvement of the overall QHSE systems and processes.
- Provide training or coaching to others throughout the organisation.
- Delivers a budget for the region's QHSE activity.
- Demonstrate and promote a safe and healthy working environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have 6-10 years' experience within a Safety/ Quality Department
- Previous management experience is required
- Be HSE and Quality degree qualified
- Knowledge of QHSE Management Systems
- A good understanding and experience with ISO9001 and other accreditations
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational organisation who is a leader in their industry. This company has a strong, positive culture with a supportive working environment with training and development on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
SA Licence number : LHS 297508