OHS Project Officer - Contract
- Se Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2339375
- Review & Develop OHS Policies & Procedures
- 2 month contract | Education Sector | South East Melbourne
- Vanessa Jordanovska | (03)90952289
Review & develop OHS policies & procedures. OHS Procedural Development skills essential.
Your new company
Hays Safety has joined forces with a Victorian owned body within the education sector. This organisation is looking for an OHS Project Officer for a 2-month period based in the South East of Melbourne. You will have significant experience in reviewing and developing OHS policies and procedures.
Your new role
As an OHS Project Officer, you will be involved in leading the review and development of the organisation's OHS policies and procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring OHS policies and procedures are aligned with relevant Acts, Regulations and Standards within the given setting. In addition, you will be involved in contributing to numerous projects including wellbeing initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position, extensive experience across OHS procedural development is needed. We are looking for an immediately available individual with:
- Experience in reviewing, developing and implementing OHS policies and procedures across diverse settings
- Strong understanding of relevant OHS Acts/Regulations
- High quality written and verbal communication with strong report writing skills
- Vocational or tertiary education in Occupational Health & Safety
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive daily rate and the ability to contribute to numerous OHS projects across an organisation within the education sector.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or forward an updated copy of your resume along with an expression of interest to Vanessa Jordanovska at email@example.com.
For more information please call 03 9095 2289. If this role isn't for you but you are interested in other Workplace Health & Safety opportunities or you know someone who is appropriate, feel free to get in touch.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508