National Safety Manager
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2399329
- Food Manufacturer
- $120-140k + super
- Permanent Position
Food Manufacturer | Western Sydney | $120-140k + super
Your new company
An Australian FMCG manufacturer, who produce a number of iconic products for major retailers, are currently looking for a National Safety Manager at their Western Sydney site. As this is a National role there will be the requirement to travel interstate. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading manufacturer on an immediate basis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing best practice and continually improving Health, Safety and Environmental systems across the site to reduce risk, raise awareness and improve practices of WHSE at a national level in line with industry regulations. You will also be identifying high risks, creating relevant policies as well as refining existing ones. You will be familiar with creating dashboards and reporting.
- Ensure SHE training is delivered to all employees
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Ensure all systems and policies at a national level comply with ISO accreditations
- Manage all internal and external audit requirements
- Conduct risk assessments on each site
- Coach, lead and build capacity within the business to ensure SHEQ requirements are met
- Set up and maintain a national reporting system
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have extensive experience in a similar safety role within an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety and Environmental Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards.
- Strong skills in advising senior management, risk management and incident investigation.
- Proven experience in risk assessments, safety audits, safety investigations.
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation. This manufacturer is producing year on year growth and provides excellent job security.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508