- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2355062
- Western Sydney location
- Competitive Salary and perks
- Work for a well known Australian Company
Injury Lead required for a business based in Minchinbury.
Your new company
A well-established Australian retailer with offices near Huntingwood, is looking for a talented injury lead to join their small team with the common focus of improving early return to work and support for the wellbeing of injured team members. The company is set on building a business culture which supports the injuries, illnesses or conditions that impact the ability of the individual to safely perform their role.
Your new role
You'll be positive and passionate lead to help achieve an integrated injury and return to work strategy, your role will include:
- Early intervention and lodgement of Work Cover claims in a timely manner whilst staying in contact with all stakeholders, medical professionals, injured team members and document accordingly, ensuring the injured worker is paid on time.
- Assist in the resolution of return to work issues in accordance with the applicable procedures, NSW legislation and company policy.
- Plan, develop and coordinate RTW strategies; coordinate and monitor rehabilitation plans for team members, and work with managers to implement and secure an early RTW culture.
- Educate team members, supervisors and stakeholders about the rehabilitation policy, procedures and what to expect when an injury occurs.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a passionate, resilient and target driven injury management professional, with the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels. Who will also have:
- Substantial experience as a RTW, Injury Management or Senior Case Management Advisor
- Excellent knowledge of injury management and workers' compensation legislation (preferably in a blue collar workforce)
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills combined with the ability to show empathy for injured team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise
- Solid business acumen in relation to commercially effective solutions
What you'll get in return
Be a part of a passionate and involved injury management team, working to get all workers back to work in a timely manner.
Competitive salary, with discounts on goods and an incentive bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now Emily Brewster 02 8226 9690.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508