- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2500454
- Global Logistics Company
- Expanding Business
- Challenging & Rewarding Position
Based across 7 Sydney sites - $130k package + bonus (car allowance included)
Your new company
A leading global logistics company is looking for a HSEQ Manager on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Alexandria, however, frequent travel across the companies 7 sites in Sydney is required.
Your new role
This role is responsible for assisting in the Maintenance of the Integrated Management System - Quality ISO 9001, Environment ISO 14001 & Safety transition to ISO 45001, and Healthcare Management Systems at Contract Logistics/Freight Forwarding.
- Monitor Multi-Site conformance and compliance.
- Ensure that respective site training matrix is maintained for all staff.
- Support the document management system for sites.
- Promote and administer the Issue Management system that documents, Issues, Improvement Opportunities and Customer Complaints.
- Ensure internal audit program is recorded, conducted and reported on time.
- Prepare for internal and external inspections and audits.
- Review IMS and Security Site inspections
- Receive & review all Incident Reports. Conduct incident investigations and complete ICAM style reports, review hazards and near misses.
- HSEQ Objectives and target reporting.
- Promote Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Manual Handling Equipment - monitor completion of daily checklists and report non-compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum Cert IV WHS and Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Have 3-5 years' experience within a Safety/Quality Department
- Management System Audit experience
- Min Internal Auditor certification - prefer Lead Auditor QMS/IMS
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical experience preferred
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational organisation who is a leader in their industry. This company has a strong, positive culture with a supportive working environment with training and development on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508