- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2482238
- International Manufacturing Company
- Permanent Position & Attractive Salary
- Challenging & Rewarding Position
Manufacturing Industry - $80-90k + super - Western Sydney
Your new company
You will be working for an international manufacturing company in Western Sydney. This is a permanent opportunity which will support the HSE Manager with their current safety management systems.
Your new role
Reporting to the HSE Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in the development and implementation of management systems and documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Promoting safety within the company and developing safer and ways of working.
- Organising training sessions for management, supervisors and workers on health and safety practices and legislation and maintaining a record of this.
- Providing services covering specific areas of WH&S such as accidents and injuries investigations, preventative measures, facility inspections.
- Investigating and Analysing WHS data to monitor accidents and incidents.
- Assisting with injury management and return to work duties.
- Preparing HSE reports.
- Assisting in Audits.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in a similar safety role within manufacturing or a similar heavy industrial environment
- Tertiary qualifications relating to Workplace Health and Safety
- A qualification in auditing is highly desirable
- Good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment and hazardous chemicals
- Detailed orientated and enthusiastic personality
What you'll get in return
Seize this opportunity to take an active role in developing your career and be rewarded with competitive rates along with the chance of making a real difference in an expanding organisation within an inclusive team environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508