Health & Safety Coordinator
- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2419749
- Logistics Company
- Eastern Suburbs
- Immediate Start
Eastern Sydney location - Permanent Position - $70-80k + super
Your new company
A well-established logistics business are currently seeking a Health & Safety Coordinator to take on an operational role within their rapidly growing company. This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
Your new role
Reporting to General Manager of Health & Safety, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with implementing the organisations health and safety plans and strategies.
- Providing health and safety specialist advice, technical and management support.
- Undertaking risk assessments of complex tasks.
- Developing and implementing strategies to prevent and minimise workplace injuries.
- Supporting managers in activities towards a positive health and safety culture.
- Coordinating and managing the audit program for divisional operations.
- Evaluating auditing and incident investigation procedures.
- Establishing and implement procedures for safety/risk management and emergencies.
- Conducting investigations into workplace incidents.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and safety.
- Previous logistics experience is highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
- Supportive and inclusive culture with a professional working environment.
- Good employee benefits and entitlements.
- Opportunity for career growth and progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
SA Licence number : LHS 297508