EOI - HSE Advisor
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2304355
- Expression of Interest for Health & Safety Opportunities
- Public and Private sector jobs across Metro Melbourne
- Contact Hays Safety on (03)90952289
Hays Safety is accepting expressions of interest from experienced HSE Advisors.
About Hays Safety
With over 50 years experience in powering the world of work with our recruiting expertise, Hays is the worlds' leading specialist recruiting firm. Hays has a dedicated Health & Safety team specialising in recruitment of Safety & Injury Management positions. We are currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients and are accepting expressions of interest from experienced HSE Advisors.
What you'll need to succeed
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified HSE Advisors with experience across an array of sectors and industries. With an expected range of opportunities - roles will vary across organisations however general responsibilities requires a professional with:
- Demonstrated experience across HSE positions with a dedicated focus on monitoring and maintaining compliance surrounding Safety & Environment Management Systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to evaluate practices, procedures and facilities whilst completing growing safety presence
- Tertiary qualified in Safety or equivalent experience in the workplace
What you'll get in return
- Permanent and ongoing opportunities with attractive salary packages
- Contract opportunities with varying lengths with 25% loading
- Opportunities across numerous locations across the Melbourne CBD and Melbourne Metro
What you need to do now
Click 'apply now' to express interest or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Occupational Health & Safety contact Vanessa Jordanovska at Hays on (03) 9095 2226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508