- Sydney Cbd, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2484492
- Global Consumer Brands
- Work from Home
- Work For A Household Name
Inner-West Sydney or Work from Home - $120-130k package - Permanent position
Your new company
Work for one of Australia's leading consumer brands company, sitting within the Health and Safety Team in the company's distribution centre, there is availability for an EHS Specialist position at their Head Office with the flexibility to work from home as often as preferred. You will be pivotal in designing and implementing new mental health and wellbeing initiatives.
Your new role
- Lead the Environment Health Safety & Wellbeing for the commercial business and develop overall strategies and plans.
- Prepare for external audits.
- Identify and assess any risks.
- Develop and deliver training to all staff.
- Provide specialist case management to drive return to work outcomes for Injured Team Members.
- Liaise with Treating Medical Practitioners and Team Cover Case Managers to develop a holistic and strategic case management plan for each claim.
- Provide coaching and support to the management team to deliver excellence in workers comp, injury management and fitness for work processes at the site.
- Ensure that all workers compensation case files are maintained as per legislative requirements.
- Develop and deliver a tailored health and well-being program for the site.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor's Degree a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in EHS and Wellbeing and Injury Management.
- Experience and technical knowledge of Workers Compensation Legislation.
- EHS risk assessment, risk management and local legislation.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work from home options
- Work for a company producing year on year growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Higgins on (02) 8226 9663.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508