Claims Management APS3 and APS4 Roles
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2687863
- Multiple opportunities available
- Ongoing and Non-Ongoing Vacancies
- Generous remuneration & flexible working arrangements
APS3 Claims Administration and APS4 Claims Support Roles available in Canberra and Melbourne.
APS3 Claims Administration Officer and APS4 Claims Support Officer
Your new employer
Comcare is a government regulator, workers' compensation insurer, claims manager and scheme administrator. Through our role, we work with employees, employers, service providers and other organisations to:
- minimise the impact of harm in the workplace
- improve recovery at work and return to work, and
- promote the health benefits of good work
Comcare is a customer centred organisation who play a leading role in supporting safe and healthy workplaces across our nation. By doing so, they consult widely and with purpose to support and sustain workplaces that are physically and mentally healthy for all.
What we offer
- Work with a dynamic organisation - get on board and make a difference!
- Generous remuneration and leave entitlements
- Flexible working arrangements, employee wellness and employee assistance programs
- Learning and development opportunities - move up and along your desired career path
- Study leave and study options available
- Part-time or Full-time working arrangements
Your new role
Claims Management roles are both challenging and rewarding. We work with people during difficult times to support them in their recovery and return to work and in doing so we can make a positive impact to people's lives, their employer, and the broader community.
APS3 Claims Administration Officers and APS4 Claims Support Officers provide assistance and support to Claims Managers in the daily management of claims. As part of their duties they may be required to read and review sensitive information including clinical information and medical reports, as well as have direct contact with employees who are injured or unwell.
These roles would be suitable for applicants seeking entry-level opportunities. Comcare encourages applications from university graduates, students and those seeking part time working arrangements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Effective communication skills to confidently communicate with colleagues and stakeholders
- Resilient, responsive and collaborative with a proven commitment to individual and team outcomes
- Ability to identify, gather, record, analyse and share information to inform decisions in a service delivery context
- At the APS3 level, experience undertaking procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks
- At the APS4 level, experience working in service delivery operations with ability to identify and mitigate risks that will impact outcomes
How to apply
Applications must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must include:
1. Your resume
2. A statement (written summary, maximum 2 pages) outlining what you could bring to the position including your skills, experience and knowledge relevant to the job specific capabilities which are listed in the Job Pack. To review the Job Pack, please visit www.comcare.gov.au/about/careers/current-vacancies
3. Please ensure your name is on each page of your resume and statement and also indicate which APS level and role(s) you are applying for.
For further details on the position and the job specific capabilities, please find the Job Pack via: www.comcare.gov.au/about/careers/current-vacancies
Monday, 22 August 2022 at 10:00am (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
RecruitAbility applies to this vacancy. Under the RecruitAbility scheme you will be invited to participate in further assessment activity for the vacancy if you choose to apply under the scheme; declare you have a disability; and meet the minimum requirements for the job.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508