Claims Advisor - Workers Compensation - Contract
- Western Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Hays ANZ - 2353795
- 12 Month contract for strong Case Advisor
- Burwood location
- Be a part of an engaging team
Claims Advisor - Workers Compensation for a large and complex organisation in Burwood
Temporary Claims Advisor needed ASAP for 12 Month Assignment
Your new company
A reputable government organisation which is an essential part of the local area, making NSW a great place to work, live and visit. The office is located in Burwood with excellent public transport links.
Your new role
You will be working as part of a small team of case officers on several cases over the 12 months. You will be providing best practise case management advice, managing workers compensation claims, return to work, minimising claims costs and will be expected to hit the ground running with quick turnaround.
- Ensure that claims are managed in accordance with NSW legislation, policies, guidelines of SIRA and iCARE including the company claims management framework
- Be an agile member of the Injury and Claims Management team accepting that team members are expected to work across claims managed under self-insurance, self-administered and frameworks and that all team members will rotate between fast track, front-end, and tail-end claims
- Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service with internal and external key stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a strong Case Officer with extensive experience in workers compensation, claims management and WHS in a large complex organisation.
You will also have demonstrated ability to manage workers compensation claims, injury management and return to work processes.
You will have an excellent attitude to work and getting the job done.
You will have NSW local experience.
What you'll get in return
Become part of a growing organisation with a number of key initiatives to drive - you will be a key player in this Workers Compensation team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now Emily Brewster 02 8226 9690.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508